Fire & Ice is here!
Fire & Ice is Saturday! We can’t wait to “see” you at the virtual Holiday Ball!
When: Saturday, December 5, at 7PM
Dress: However you want!
Join us for an inspiring program and entertainment, all from the comfort of your home. Make a BIG impact and help raise the critical dollars needed to sustain our mentoring programs for the 750+ children we serve annually across our four counties.
Follow along with the livestream’s mixology lesson for the Fire & Ice Signature Cocktail/Mocktail with our guest mixologists. Purchase a kit with all the ingredients to make 2 Cocktails/Mocktails here. Pre-paid kits are still available for pick up Friday and Saturday from Traveler’s Café and Pub.
Download a .pdf of the drink’s recipe here, or follow along below:
- 3 oz. Grey Goose Vodka (3 – 1 oz. Bottles, or 6 Tbsp.)
- 2 oz. Cranberry Juice (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 Lime
- 1/2 oz. Strawberry Preserves (1 Tbsp.)
- Splash Cherry NôMI Sparkling Water
- 3 Cranberries (for garnish)
- Cocktail Shaker (or travel mug)
- Fine Mesh Strainer (or a piece of cotton fabric and rubberband)
- Muddler (or wooden spoon)
- 2 oz. Jigger or 1/4 c. Measuring Cup & Tablespoon
- Mixing Spoon
- Tiffany and Co. Martini Glass
- Cut lime into quarter pieces
- Put 2 pieces of lime and the strawberry preserves in the shaker and muddle well
- Add ice to cocktail shaker or travel mug
- Cocktail: Add Grey Goose and cranberry juice to shaker
- Shake well until shaker is cold (30 seconds)
- Cocktail: Double strain into Tiffany and Co. martini glass
- Cocktail: Add a splash of Cherry NôMI Sparkling Water and lightly stir with mixing spoon
- Mocktail: Add Cherry NôMI Sparkling Water to your shaker and stir
- Mocktail: Double strain into Tiffany and Co. martini glass
- Both: Garnish with 3 cranberries
Join us here at 7PM on Saturday, December 5 for the lesson and virtual Fire & Ice Holiday Ball!