Back to Blog
Today is #GivingTuesday, a global day of unity and giving.
The current crisis has had a huge impact on our annual fundraising events. Your support keeps kids connected virtually to their mentors and ensures our continued ability to support the children and families we serve every day.
Our CEO, Amy Kuchta, shares her message with you.
Please stand with us to ignite the power and promise of youth. Donate now.
Your gift will be matched dollar for dollar, doubling your impact.
Other ways to support Big Brothers Big Sisters on #GivingTuesday:
- Follow us on Facebook for stories about your impact
- Sign up for a virtual volunteer information session and learn more about being a Big
- Show your support in the community:
- Share Big Brothers Big Sisters’ messages of impact and need on social media and via email
- Make a video or go live on social media in the next week to answer any of the following questions. Share your video and tag us at #BBBSMI1 or email the public permalink to email@example.com – and you could be featured on our Facebook page
- Why do you support Big Brothers Big Sisters?
- What does being a mentor mean to you?
- How has a mentor impacted your life?
- What message would you want a child to hear right now?
- Where have you seen kindness in our community?
- Create a sign with your answer to one of the questions above. Take a picture of yourself holding the sign and share it on social media or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please donate now to empower the resilience and defend the potential of children in your community. We are #BiggerTogether.