Get Geared Up for Giving Tuesday
If the last 2 years have taught us anything, it’s that we are bigger together.
Your support has kept our Littles connected to important adults, their Bigs, and has given our professional staff the ability to continue empowering young people’s potential in Southwest Michigan.
Your support unlocks more of what a young person has to offer the world.
On November 29th, Big Brothers Big Sisters is participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day of unity and giving. You can be a part.
WAYS TO GEAR UP FOR #GIVINGTUESDAY
- Donate now and stand with us to defend potential.
- Follow us on Facebook for stories about your impact
- Share this post with friends and family and encourage them to join the movement
- Learn more about becoming a Big and complete an application to take the first step
- Show your support in the community:
- Share Big Brothers Big Sisters’ messages of impact and need on social media and via email
- Make a video or go live on social media in the next week to answer any of the following questions. Share your video or email the public permalink to firstname.lastname@example.org – and you could be featured on our Facebook page on 11/29
- Why do you support Big Brothers Big Sisters?
- What does being a mentor mean to you?
- How has a mentor impacted your life?
- What would the future look like if everyone could fulfill their potential?
- Create a sign with your answer to one of the questions above. Take a picture of yourself holding the sign and share it on social media or email it to email@example.com.
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving and unity taking place on November 29, 2022. The day is designed to drive an influx of generosity, citizen engagement, business and philanthropy activation, and support for communities and nonprofits around the world.
#GivingTuesday is organized by GivingTuesday, in partnership with its global network of leaders, partners, communities and generous individuals. GivingTuesday is a nonprofit organization dedicated to unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world.