Get Geared Up For GivingTuesday!
If the last 18 months have taught us anything, it’s that we are bigger together. You have stood with us, helped out, and given back. We’ve seen this every day.
Your support has kept our Littles connected to important adults, their Bigs, and has given our professional staff the ability to continue defending the potential of children in Southwest Michigan.
On November 30th, Big Brothers Big Sisters is participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day of unity and giving. As always, your support will continue to ignite the power and promise of youth.
Ways to gear up for #GivingTuesday
- Donate now and stand with us to defend potential.
- Follow us on Facebook for stories about your impact
- Forward this message to friends and family and encourage them to join the movement
- Learn more about becoming a Big and complete an inquiry form to take the first step
- Show your support in the community:
- Share Big Brothers Big Sisters’ messages of impact and need on social media and via email
- Make a video or go live on social media in the next week to answer any of the following questions. Share your video or email the public permalink to firstname.lastname@example.org – and you could be featured on our Facebook page on 11/30
- Why do you support Big Brothers Big Sisters?
- What does being a mentor mean to you?
- How has a mentor impacted your life?
- What message would you want a child to hear right now?
- Where have you seen kindness in our community?
- Create a sign with your answer to one of the questions above. Take a picture of yourself holding the sign and share it on social media or email it to email@example.com.
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving and unity that will take place on November 30, 2021. The day is designed to drive an influx of generosity, citizen engagement, business and philanthropy activation, and support for communities and nonprofits around the world.
#GivingTuesday is organized by GivingTuesday, in partnership with its global network of leaders, partners, communities and generous individuals. GivingTuesday is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world.